Job seeking.

good day friends,
my name is samuel sweet terfa am from nigeria, am very hard working and brilliant i have been looking for a way to make life easy for me so i decided to ask for a help to seek out a job on these precious platform because a help can come from anywhere and from anybody so am really looking for a job, if there's any way I can help in any kind of work, I would work with or for any one who provides me with a visa, am willing to work for that person for a whole year so I can at list pay back for all expense..

in any way you can help or assist a brother

please do all thanks and appreciation... Godbless

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum. For job hunt, please refer to JOBS

Hello,

Nobody can give you a visa. You must go to the Italian Embassady to ask a employment seeking Visa or searchin from your country. For the visa, you must have enough money, having a hotel booking or an accomodation and a comeback flight ticket.

Do you speak Italian??? If not, you won't find job there. What is your job/area??? Know also that Italy is a country with a lot of unemployment, as a lot of European countries, and if you don't havea rare speciality, you won't find a job, because all countries favorise their locals...

If you are in a dangerous district in Nigeria, try to ask politic asyleum but know that Europe doesn't deliver more economic asyleum.