Private Arabic tutor in Jeddah

Assalammualaikum and a very good day to all,
Is anyone know any private teacher I can hire to teach me arabic language in Jeddah? Since going out is not easy (due my company policy) I need someone that could come to my compound and deliver a private arabic lesson maybe once a week. I could gather a few of friends to learn as well if they are interested. If you guys have any contact maybe can drop me message on the contact number of the pertaining teacher.

Thank You.

Wa alykum Salam,

Learning arabic its depend what you wish to learn,  natural speaking. .mean communication outside as usual routine talk, or you wish to learn specific related to your work it will may help you to easily learn because you can practice automatically during work.

AkPrince. I wanna learn a standard Arabic language. I mean not an informal arabic dialect. At least I could understand the Quran a little bit when recites. Since my company policy is very strict in allowing female staff to go in and out from compound without company's shuttle thus I prefer someone that could come to our compound instead.

Try to used Quran with translation (with your mother tongue), it will help u to understand easily what Allah said in Quran, regarding reading Quran I can help you how to read read..

AKPrince. Thank you for the suggestion. InsyaAllah I have no issue in reading the Quran. Maybe I need to polish up more on the Tajweed. I do have the translation for the Quran, nevertheless some of words need more deeper knowledge in linguistic to understand the meaning.

JazakaAllah fil Khair Akhi for your suggestion. I really want to find a worthwhile activity that could occupy my day here.

Hello everyone

@ nada hayah, you will find a list of private teachers in the business directory : Private Teachers in Jeddah

You may contact them, hope it helps.

All the best
Bhavna

Thank you bhavna for the infos shared. :)

Al Salam Alkom,

I can guide you for a solution call me on xxx

Best regards,

Mohamed

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mohamed,

Please provide the solution on the forum itself so that other members in the same situation might benefit from your inputs.

All the best
Bhavna

Dear Bhavna,

Thank you for your advice, I will do.

Best regards,

Mohamed