Join our English club. We need You!!!!

We are students and we weekly organize English club every Saturday to practice English, play games and make friends. If you find this interesting, please join us right now!

Don't hesitate to contact me.
We appreciate if you can come!

Thank you so much!

Tuyen,

Nice one, and good luck with it.
Given you're asking people to give free time to help you, maybe dinner for the teachers when you finish????????

Hi Fred,
Thank you so much for your suggestion. We usually have "Thank you money" to the teachers of our club the last weeks!

Hi my name is Gary Wheeler. I saw your invitation. My Girlfriend lives in HCM City and is studying English at the British Council in HCM. Her name is My Dung Thi Do.

It would be great if she could participate in your club. Understanding this could you let me know if you are located in HCM. Where do you hold your English club get together?

Is there a phone number we could use to contact you?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Gary

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I am working as an English Language Teacher. I would like to join to help and have fun

Hello everyone,

@ Sarah_Namlun, i recommend you drop an advert in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City so that members can easily access the club and get in touch.

All the very best
Bhavna

Hi Sarah,
I am very glad to join your English club and I hope this is a very good place for those YOLO people ;) Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers,

Hello,
  My name is Dan. I will be flying into HCMC in mid-January to teach English and I would love to join you when I arrive. My VnGF might also like to come along and practice her English skills.

Hi Sarah,

Nice to meet you. I'm Hnin Yu from Myanmar.
Glad to hear about this invitation. I wanna make it next weekend (19/20 Dec), and want to extend a social network in HCMC.

May I know your contact number so that I can give you a call to confirm the time/place and anything we need to get prepared the activity, please?

Good day to you!

Hnin Yu

It's sound great! Yep, I hope I can take part in your club :D

Hello Sara-
I think that is interesting idea. Can you tell me about your timetable of Club English?

Hi Sarah,
please let me know place and time, i can join your club ?

Thank

Hi everyone,
I'm very surprised and happy that you're all excited with our club. Our club is organized every Saturday evening at Dump Coffee - 58 Le Binh, Tan Binh Dist. However we don't have the club till next month. We will start again on 09 Jan 2016. Please inbox me and I will give you my phone number if you wanna join us.
Regards,
Tuyen,

Hello Sarah

I will be living in Vietnam starting on 6th of January.
It would be nice if I could join your club and get some new friends

May I get your WhatsApp number please?

Best,
Ines

Hello everyone, I'm Johnsy, a real estate agent in 7 District. If you want to find a property to lease in District 7 and Phú Mỹ Hưng, I'm really happy to help you!
Contact me
Best,
Johnsy

hi there i am interested to join may i know wherr the venue is? thanks

hi Sarah,
great! I'll join your club to practice Eng and get some friends. when is the next time?
thks

Hi Sarah,

It would be great if I could join your club.
May I get your number or Zalo id?

Thanks.

Hi,  I'm an IELTS teacher.....would like to come to meet and chat with VN folks.     Robert...xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there,

Can you me where and when i can join you club ?. I am really like to learn english and make friend with new people. Thanks.

Robert I saw that you said your are an IELTS Teacher. I was wondering if you could get in touch with me.

Thank you Gary

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos only in private please.

has this topic been cancelled yet? host's topic didn't answer any question from Jan 15 2016 to present.

Hi Hanah_Pham,

How can we help you ? Yes indeed, the OP has not posted since long, but if you need any info, just post it, other members and the team will guide you.

All the best
Bhavna

Hi Sarah,

I am very glad your information. Please give me your address for next meeting. I just wanna learn english and make new friends.

Thanks so much!

Anna

Is the club still on? I wanna join.  :top:

i'm not an English teacher, I lecture on a very different subject, however being a native english speaker I sometimes get roped in to help someones kid practice their English. This was the case yesterday and I ended up sitting with some (wealthy) friends of my (Vietnamese) wife and their 10 year old daughter, getting her to open up and start talking to me.

She is a bright young kid and after about 20 mins she thawed out enough to show me that actually she has a reasonable handle on the English language for her age, albeit she speaks it staccato fashion and like an automaton.

She brought  her learning book with her and so I went through that with her from cover to cover. I usually teach for 45 minutes at a time with a 15 minute break and this seemed alien to the girl and her parents. Press on, press on was the message I got from them.

I resisted and stuck to my principles and noted in passing that the book she was learning from was a monochrome photocopy of an available learning resource. So it was interesting that when we got to pages that dealt with colors (Jim has blue trousers, what color dress is Jill wearing; the ball is red, what color is the kite, etc) the girl knew what the various colors were even thought pictures in her book were monochrome. Apparently her teacher had the full color version of the book.

It seems that whilst agreeing to spend an appreciable amount money on English tuition for the girl, they had baulked at buying an original learning resource at (I think) 150,000 dong and instead, bought her a cheap monochrome copy for 30,000 dong.

Strange old world!

Hey Sarah,

i´m from germany and will stay in HCMC for 6 months. i would love to join the club to make some friends, if its still going ;) Thank you Emilia

May I know the address of this club.

Hello!

My name is Shoe, and I just recently moved to Ho Chi Minh City! I'm a native English speaker from America and was wondering I could participate in your English club?

I would love to practice English with you and learn about life in Vietnam.

:)

Hi, my name is Noel, from Singapore. Looking forward to meet local friends and I would like to learn Vietnamese. Please inbox me details for next meeting.

I'd like to join too but is there any club in district 1? Tan Binh is not convenient for me though and I think dist 1 is most suitable to all members;)

We could have a coffee together and exchange language this weekend, who can join!

Bhavna wrote:

Hello everyone,

@ Sarah_Namlun, i recommend you drop an advert in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City so that members can easily access the club and get in touch.

All the very best
Bhavna

I see you any where in any topic has many people comments....

Jenny Ng- wrote:
Bhavna wrote:

Hello everyone,

All the very best
Bhavna

I see you any where in any topic has many people comments....

Thats because Bhavna is a moderator  ;)