Looking to connect with people in Chiang Mai

Hi everyone! I'm an American expat living in France and currently traveling in Thailand. I will be in Chiang Mai the beginning of December and am interested in meeting some like-minded people. My traveling companion and I are in our early 40's, non-smokers/non-drinkers, and interested in meditation, yoga, spirituality, and all things related to wellbeing and eco-living. Happy to just meet in a cafe or explore the area.

Hi,
I Will traveling to thailand but end of December, too short time so maybe I wont go to Chieng Mai. I am looking for partner like you

Hi! I am here in Chiang Mai having a month vacation in Thailand just started last week. I am here since during the Loy Krathong Festival. I am just roaming around here in the city and enjoying laid back city life. At this moment l enrolled yoga and meditation in some Yoga studio centers here. I joined yoga sessions last Monday. I attended yoga and meditation classes everyday,one in the morning and in the evening. If you are interested to join some yoga sessions and meet me, you can join me have a yoga session buddy and the rest here we can talk and plan during your stay. By the way, l am travelling here alone and have my own time not pressuring things and myself as well, l can meet you and your travelling conpanion.

Its interesting ! Maybe I chang my plan to Chieng Mai. Can you please send me the information of the yoga and meditation center? How much does it cost?

Hi, Lo! If you can come earlier than December 21 or 3rd week of December, we can meet up and be my buddy in Yoga classes. I am planning to leave by December 21 back to my country if nothing to do here so l can celebrate my Christmas season in my family... My visa will expired on 24th December. If ever there will be some chances within my stay here, l might extend. Send me message in my private account, l will give you the yoga and meditation centers nearby my area and which l am attending classes or you can also search in the net for more choices and should be convenient in your place where you planning to stay here in Thailand.

Hi Trishie,
I am afraid I do not have enoungh time to go to Chieng Mai. I come on 21, only 5days stay there. Nexttime I will spend more time to enjoy your place. I like your life style

I am having a yoga meditation and healing retreat here in Chiang Mai, Thailand while having a month vacation. In Philppines, l am a freelance real estate agent for leasing properties and condominium units. If l will visiting Vietnam, hope you are available to help and assist me where to go there. I might disturbing you in your job if you will be with me during my visit there. Take care, Lo.

Hi
I will be in chaing mai  last of December  wish to meet you and take a look together at the city it's really amazing for everything

Hello Daisygirl,
Are you currently still in ChiangMai??

My and my husband are also going to ChiangMai in 2 days,
Would love to hang out for coffee and cakes with you.
Likewise, we are spiritual people.

Regards,

K