Visa application

If you came in romania as a nanny are you allowed to switch a job for being not a nanny. thank you

Hi! Yes, it's possible. You need to register the changes with the Immigration Office and obtain a new work permit for your new job. Let me know if you want to talk more!

I am working here as a nanny just for 4 months... if i am going to break the contract did the immigration will give a permit to stay until i got a new job?

leigh117521 wrote:

I am working here as a nanny just for 4 months... if i am going to break the contract did the immigration will give a permit to stay until i got a new job?

A better question is, will anyone give you a job? Quitting after only 4 months isn't encouraging to an employer, especially when they have to go through the cost and effort of obtaining a new permit.

How long is your current permit to stay in Romania valid?

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

yes, have some job here offer... how much its cost for the work permit... and everything and if ever how many days the immigration given to find another one...

Hi Miss Daniela, I am applying online visa to visit Romania. Is there other way to apply visa aside through online? The consular post told me to apply visa on online and I have some problem regarding on it because their website doesn't give enough information.

campanmaryrose1995 wrote:

Hi Miss Daniela, I am applying online visa to visit Romania. Is there other way to apply visa aside through online? The consular post told me to apply visa on online and I have some problem regarding on it because their website doesn't give enough information.

the first question is where are you applying from?

darelo wrote:

Rather irrelevant, but she is from the Philippines.  I've already responded to her by PM some time ago to assist her :)

Romaniac

romaniac wrote:
darelo wrote:

Rather irrelevant, but she is from the Philippines.  I've already responded to her by PM some time ago to assist her :)

Romaniac

i didnt know that you did, irrelevant is not the word to say..

cheers