Need to contact this lady

Hello Good People
Do hope you may help  i am looking to make contact with a young lady in  Nairobi , she is my fiancees sister  name Elena George Katerine  aged 20  sister Mary 29  she and sister were both orphaned in 2005  when their parents were in a motor accident
i believe she is in the Nairobi area training as a seamstress or tailor (sewing)   they lived with their grandma in Nairobi but grandma had a stroke and  returned to France for care (she is French) but Elena and Mary are Kenyan  we thought she was in UK quarters but when i rang UN they say they do not have quarters so i came to a full stop  so i am now trying through this forum to locate her it is very important
i realise this is a long shot but am running out of other ideas
see her sister Mary went on a training course in Nigeria so they lost touch when grandma had a stroke  i would really like to reunite these ladies also have Elena at our wedding

any suggestions would be appreciated also

peter

Hi Peter,

Hope you find her soon.

You can also drop an advert in the Nairobi classifieds under missing people.

All the best
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thankyou

Another way would be to contact Mobile Phone companies they keep full details of subscribers. Very likely she has a mobile phone.  Safaricom or Airtel or Orange.
Good luck

Hi thankyou howeverbi don't thinknshe has mobile as she had our contact numbers so could contact us if thatbeas the case but ibwill give it thought thankyou

A cheap way of searching is, to use social networking sites popular among student and the youth such as Facebook and tagged. If you know her full name, it will be easier to search on Facebook. If not, search on Facebook using a keyword like "people named Mary who lives in Nairobi, Kenya". For tagged, just use location, age, and maybe first name keywords.

If not, use popular radio programs like classic 105 to make an announcement. Someone who heard might at least give her an information.

hello thank for reply I have posted on face book  but no response  I will try local radio if I can find them

You don't need to post anything on facebook but search for Nancy on facebook using the keywords I mentioned in the previous post.

Sorry I do not understand you sir who or or what is Nancy please

Hi wondie just used them.words with her full name no go.thanks

what is the best loal radio station for 20 year old in Nairobi  emailed classic105 but no response