Drivers license

Is there a easy way to get a chinese drivers license in China without taking the written test. Ive got a International drivers license.Can I use that, because some people say yes some say no.
What to do ?

Definitely can not use International driving license in China. but it is simply to convert into Chinese driving license. (1) translate your international license (2) go to your district area traffic and vehicle authority to apply for Chinese license with passport, copy of passport, visa page copy, current residence registration certificate, 4 pictures of 1 inch with white back ground.(3) prepare for exam the application available on Applestore in many language , the test will also held in your chosen language but usually in English for Foreigners. you need to score at least 90 out of 100.  Goodluck

Gaan jy kar koop? Mag expats kar koop?

Eben11 wrote:

Gaan jy kar koop? Mag expats kar koop?

Could you please write only in english on the anglophone version of the site.

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com

I am terribly sorry, we know each other. Are you going to buy a car? May expats own a car?

There have bee times where you could find a way around the written test, but now you will have to take the test. It's not that bad. If you are familiar with European traffic rules ( maybe others work as well) and with a good deal of common sense you can take the test on good luck and hope that you don't hit china specific questions ( technical standards etc ). You can repeat it right away, at least that was the case when I took it.