Meet up in Istanbul?

Anybody knows places of interest here? Most people in Istanbul cant speak English. If u happen to be in Istanbul n free, let's meet up for sightseeing ot chat over meals. If there's anyone loves baking, would be a plus point so that u can show me e place to buy baking stuffs.

Im just Readyyyyyyy

Hello, im Rafika from indonesia. I love baking too n i know where the place to buy all that stuff, i can show u around if u like

Hello

For info, now you can easily create a meet up event from the new feature of our site : EVENTS

Check out this section and easily set up an event and invite your friends and manage easily your event page.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi,

I am Moroccan and I have been living in France for 25 years. I can speak Arabic, French, English and
spanish. I am planing to relocate to Istanbul. For the moment, I am styding Turkish. If you like, once
I am in Istanbul, I will get in touch with you.
Here is my e-mail address : **

Salam,
Fouzia JMEL

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I'm in. PM me if u wanna meet, so I can give you my whatsapp number or mail adres...
I can speak English, Turkish and Arabic.

Hi,
I am still in France. ********

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Nice to meet you here you can call me at xxx
Regards

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Trung Dong dude,

I guess writing your contact once is enough for all to see.. Though I'm not sure if you noticed all the moderated contact info in the previous posts. ..?

Z

Hi would you like to meet up?

Hi fouzia i would like to meet up??

I can't . I am not in Istanbul.

Ohh ok

eka_doel wrote:

Hello, im Rafika from indonesia. I love baking too n i know where the place to buy all that stuff, i can show u around if u like

Assalammualaikum rafika, If you are in Istanbul this April maybe we can meet up somewhere and have a cup of apple tea (i am sooo addicted to that tea!!). InsyaAllah I am taking a flight from Jeddah to Sabeha Gokcen Aiport and stop there in 2 or 3 days before head off to Zurich. Please PM me if you are free.

JazakAllah Fil Khair.

Assallammualaikum,
Inshaa Allah if I'm still in istanbul we can meet,  ur whatssap number still same right
Let me know