Where can I buy organic skin care products in Kuwait?

I tried many stores and I can't seem to find the organic products I was looking for. Are there products like Burt's bees, California baby, Soleo organics products, or loving naturals? Anything at least Almost natural? All the things I've come across are like full of chemicals and I hate to use that kind of stuff for my skin. I'd really appreciate it if anybody would tell me where to find natural/organic skin care products. I personally LOVE soleo organics and I would love to know if they sell it here.

Merci Beacoup ;)

the body shop in avenues on the fifth ring road at shuwaikh
or at 360 on the 6th road in south surra

[email protected]

Thank you Shehabnasser, but the Body shop products are not otganic.

I usually type the name of the product and they list all the harmful chemicals in them. And yes, I was disappointed to see that the body shop was one of them.

What about Aloe Vera (Forever) products?

Hey Deniz,

I have not found anything about ''forever living'' products on cosmeticsdatabase.com. but it sure sounds purely organic and I'll make sure I check it out when I go shopping.

[Moderated: No free ad]

check Boots

I think you must go and ask Pharmacy medical care about this, they knows it better then us, go to your nearest pharmacy and  it will be more easy for you.

Order the organic products online, check out some stores, or ask in a medical shop.

Hi phillipsshawn,

Thank you for the sharing of information :)

As this thread is a bit quite old.. feel free to start a new topic with your questions on the Kuwait Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team