Is Phu Nuan District safe?

I just got offered a contract to teach English at the ILA training center in Phu Nuan district on Phan Xich Long Street.  Is it generally a safe area?  I will be having to leave at night sometimes.  Should this be a problem or no?  Any recommendations for neighborhoods to live around there?

Safe as houses , no problem . Just use common sense and remain vigilant , like anywhere

Jolly_Green wrote:

I just got offered a contract to teach English at the ILA training center in Phu Nuan district on Phan Xich Long Street.  Is it generally a safe area?  I will be having to leave at night sometimes.  Should this be a problem or no?  Any recommendations for neighborhoods to live around there?

Yes, it is a very safe and also nice area. There are also lots of nice houses, apartments and rooms in that area. The only downside is the traffic during rush hours but you can navigate around the main roads and avoid traffic jams once you're familiar with the area.

Im living here. Its good place, very convenience with: super market, hospital, restaurants, coffe shops....and very close to dict 1.

It is generally safe and nice, I live and love it here. There are not so many foreigners live here like D1, D2, or D7 - but you can always go to downtown easily as it's not too far from there. Good luck with your new job & house! :)