Applying uae visa online

Dear Gents

I am from riyadh. by end this month, i want to go abu dhabi by road with family. For that, i want applying visa for my wife and son.For WIFE and SON, What profession i have to select under GCC Residents while i am selecting Abu Dhabi and ALGOUIFAT. Becuz HOUSE WIFE,STUDENT is not showing.

https://www.gdrfa.ae/GCCIND/

Can some one guide me?

To apply visa for yourself: From the left menu click the top most option:  GCC Residents
For your wife and kids, use the second link named 'GCC Citizen - Accompanies'

By the way, in both forms there are professions of HOUSE WIFE and STUDENT/NOT ALLOWED TO WORK

I applied uae visa for wife/son on 3rd Dec. Sofar it is Posted Status, Do you have  any ide how long it will take and do you have any email address/contact number for followup

6/7 days based on a friend's experience last week.

You can check status of your request on the same website. There is nothing else which you need to follow up on.

thankx

thankx 6-7 days means, total 6-7 days or 6-7 business days. any idea

Is it required to get online visa for Dubai or does it gets stamped on arrival?

syedlabbai wrote:

thankx 6-7 days means, total 6-7 days or 6-7 business days. any idea

Calendar days.

Ehtesham wrote:

On-arrival have been stopped since 15 Sep 2015. You have to arrange one online; ahead of travelling.

The best thing is take the flight to UAE & apply at the airport. Believe me it's so easy there.
I too applied online & wasted my money as they didn't responded until 1 month. & when i reached sharjaha airport i got visa in 2 minutes.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Ehtesham wrote:

On-arrival have been stopped since 15 Sep 2015. You have to arrange one online; ahead of travelling.

I have heard that online visa is temporary on-hold. Will confirm tomorrow through travel agents.

isha.bendre wrote:

The best thing is take the flight to UAE & apply at the airport. Believe me it's so easy there.
I too applied online & wasted my money as they didn't responded until 1 month. & when i reached sharjaha airport i got visa in 2 minutes.

That must be before Sept 2015.

Its been a week and status of online visa is still under process and its the same for many who applied earlier. What I heard is that those travelling through Emirates or Flydubai get visa on arrival.

On-arrival is still available till Dec 31st 2015...I've received an e-mail from Emirates itself...

Ali_N wrote:

On-arrival is still available till Dec 31st 2015...I've received an e-mail from Emirates itself...

Its correct but its valid for 96 hours...

Ehtesham wrote:
Ali_N wrote:

Its correct but its valid for 96 hours...

Valid for a month for GCC residents...

hi Ali, Just hanged up with Emirates airlines, and once again its for 96 hours :)

Ehtesham wrote:

hi Ali, Just hanged up with Emirates airlines, and once again its for 96 hours :)

My Bad....Thanks for the correction

No worries brother even the Emirates agent I spoke with was confused about it ;)

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Off topic + You are participating on an old thread