Your application was received by UDI in December 2014 post here.

We know the actual case possessing times varies from what is posted on the udi website eg. UDI , the current date they post is 13 months for most countries so i would like to see if we can have some idea of the actual case processing times.

If you are one of these people please post in the following format so its easy to keep track of.

month/day/year
eg.
Date application was received: 12/23/2014

I think this would be encouraging for some people and maybe it will give us some idea of where we stand in the que.

Date application was received: 12/18/2014

still waiting :(

Hi I have applied very recently. The embassy said it will take 6 weeks for them to send it to UDI. I got a call from embassy and they asked questions basically same as in the questionnaire. I dont know this was an interview. Anyway they sent it in 4 weeks. so thts a good start, and received mail from UDI

on 03/12/15.

My wife is Norwegian citizen and we got married in Norway in last July.I used to visit her regularly since 2008. As it said it shows 13 months waiting period from the date  we submit at embassy/consulate. I hope they will consider the case and will not take much time. Also hope they will grant us this favour.

My situation is this in 2014 her total income was 305000 which was above 300000 the required amount.but this income was from both her permanent and part time job. with her permanent job it was 216000.

In 2015 she got 2 permanent jobs (1 is 60% and other 41%) the second one she got letter to start from November and the income together obviously more than the required amount.

will it be a problem? what do you think? both are permanent jobs from the kommune. please let me know

I don't think its a problem, as long as you have submitted to documentation to prove that she has earned above the income requirement everything should be ok.

Thnx man.wht about ur application