Any Malaysian who working in Seoul currently.

I'm a final year student currently and  really really really interested to work in Seoul after graduate, I was motivated to take the TOPIK test next year to gain the language cert and pursuit a step closer to my dream to work in Seoul.
So, I was wondering how was the life working in Seoul and the cost of living.

seoul is very high expensive but you can  seearch more from your budget

Hi, i'm working at Songpa now. Well for cost living, if you don't have any commitment now its actually quite affordable (based on Korean salary) except for the house/goshiwon you would like to stay. If you want to live in 1 bedroom house and get cheaper rent price monthly get ready to prepare for the very large amount of deposit. For example my friend pay W200,000 monthly for her house but the deposit is W20mil which here is still considered cheap. In Malaysia with that amount of money you can pay deposit for 3bedroom apartment or semi D :joking: . I'm living in goshiwon now as its close to my office but the space its too constraint and the air circulation is not good either. My monthly rent for this very small room is same with my 3bedroom apartment in Msia. If you search the craiglist you can still find a cheap room without have to pay deposit but in this case normally its a share house with other people as well.

For food, if you want to cut a cost you can cook for dinner and its saveee a lot for me. I just eat outside for lunch with my co-workers.

For clothes/fashion (we're girls after all :D ) you can opt to underground shopping. I'm not a brand conscious person but I find H&M/Zara is quite affordable here compared to other korean designer brand.

**And ohh if you're coffee lover please put the special budget in your living cost  :cheers:

Awwww , thank you so much for ur reply it helps a lot !!!