Looking for apartment

Hello Im looking for a long term rental in the Splauii Uniiri area in Bucharest, ground floor 2 bedrooms needed with parking. can anyone suggest a good reliable agent? Price 450 euros a month.
Thanks
Peter

Hi Peter Gheorghiu,

I invite you to browse through the offers in the  Housing in Bucharest section, you might find an interesting offer.

You can also post an ad in the same section in order to increase your chances.

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Thank you i did look but i think i need an agent. The only area I know id splauii unirii near camber of commerce. I tried to use cristina ash on your web page she said she would assist me and then she did nothing, and never replied to my messages

Hello Peter,

You will find a list of professionals in the Real estate in Bucharest section of the business directory.

Maybe you could contact them.

Hope it helps
Bhavna

Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : free ads are not allowed + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi yes your staff is great most helpful. Im working only with Simona and im trying to find a plane ticket the issue is the holidays and all its problems.
Thank you
Peter

I'd like to remind that advertising on the forum is not permitted, per the Romania forum code of conduct.  As Priscilla and Bhavna have pointed out, the HOUSING section and the BUSINESS DIRECTORY are more appropriate places to connect tenants and owners/agencies. 

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi Peter.. [Moderated]

If you are interested.... Drop me a msg.
My tel / whatsapp.xxx

Gal :)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging + drop an advert in the Housing in Bucharest section

Apologies.

Let me recommend White Mountain whom I personally met in Brasov.
Great service.

Thank you kind sir. I will let the Brasov team know. And the Bucharest team to set the challenge!

:-)

Best

Damian