Vacations in UAE

Hi I want to go for Christmas to Dubai I have some friends there, I have a manager title and I am living/ working in Bahrain. I am not from an European country I am from a Latin country.

Can I get visa on arrival, I heard if you are a Manager working in Bahrain is easy to get it on arrival.

if not.

How do I go about it? How long it takes maybe I can go this weekend also!

Thank you!!

Dear ..

Most probably you will get it in the Airport upon arrival . But if you want to be sure 100% you can apply through a tourist co .and you will get it within a day or two.

Is this a scam or really?
I applied for a job in UK and I got it they said I have to pay for my work permit, I already signed the the contract.I sent the visa application form the scan of contract and the scan of passport photos to the traveling agency
This is the travelling agency response
Attn
This office have acknowledged your attached working permit application, working visa and the employee contract and this office is waiting for your scan copy of your payment slip.i like to inform you that the following has to be paid immediately to enable you to work in the Uk .The working permit, national identification card and non-settlement visa.it is necessary that these be paid immediately and we will help youin this regards to secure all these once the payment is received.
Outline below are the cost of the services.
1.procurement of working permit  250pounda
2.National identification card. 500pounds
3 Procurement of uk non-settlement visa. 830pounds. 830pounds
Total           1.830pounds
Our office has forwarded the procurement bill to your employer and he assured us to settle the bill of 1.330 pounds whilst you have to settle 250pounds
Mode of payment;money gram
Details
Name: Derrick J Walters
Tel: +447087641256
Address; 184 Kensington highstreet London w8 7RG
Country  ; United Kingdom
Kindly get to us with the money gram 8 digits, your first and last name and your address on the money gram transfer slip
Kindly
John Padgin
Kuoni travel
184 Kensington high street
London w8 7RG
United Kingdom
Is this a scam or an innocent email

Definitely it must be scam and you must be carefull about this and confirm from any other ,because offering moneny for visa can't be logic for any company .....

Good day ...
Yes you need a visa before arrival .
in general if you arrived to dubai airport you can get a visa from immigration office their . it will need a hotel booking and you will wait for around an hour to get it . but most probably the airline will not allow you to go on board from Bahrin if you dont have the visa .
so ill advice you to get visa (easier and hassle free) . if you need any help in this plz feel free to contact me .
i dont know about Bahrin . but usually tourist company can get it in 3 days . and if you are flying on Emirates Airline will be easier as they can get it for you .
let me know if further details needed .
Have a great vacation

common its clear a scam >>>> save your money dear

randomme wrote:

Hi I want to go for Christmas to Dubai I have some friends there, I have a manager title and I am living/ working in Bahrain. I am not from an European country I am from a Latin country.

Can I get visa on arrival, I heard if you are a Manager working in Bahrain is easy to get it on arrival.

if not.

How do I go about it? How long it takes maybe I can go this weekend also!

Thank you!!

I think the following information will help you. Please click on the link

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 36#2941443

How I get visa for that job??

I got my visa at the airport upon arrival. All good!

Cool!! Welcome to UAE :)

rabiulshahin wrote:

How I get visa for that job??

Your profile shows your nationality is Bangladesh. Unfortunately this county is not issuing visa for Bangladeshi citizens. Existing expats can continue by renewing their visa.