Indoor life

I am introvert. Or at least thats what I want to describe my self. (I know,I know! It is boring!)So you should know I'm in my element being an expat here in Riyadh. Please don't hate me for not being a nationalist, its just like I'm at home away from home. A few months here is enough for me to say that I found comfort and peace here. I know that it is not "normal" living indoor for I am A Filipina. We Filipinos are basically jolly and out-going, but for me this is how I want to live my life. I find it possible to still live in private in this fast-pacing age of technology where privacy almost doesn't exist.Don't get me wrong, I love social media, and I benefited alot of information from it but most of the time I am just one of those who loves to browse and be informed but doesn't exist socially.
                                     My privacy is essential for me.Here in Riyadh its in my full grasp.I dont have to worry about those intimidating looks on what I am wearing because I can wear whatever I want (under the abaya)regardless of how greasy my hair is(under the hijab)no one will know because no one will see.
                                    As I recall, last year I was still hesitant about my husband's decision on bringing us here.I prayed that if its best for us to be together abroad so be it.And here  we are, living in the comfort of home away from home.

Try to do vacation on Jeddah dear, you will blended well coz so many foreigner mixed and well adapt to each other here,
totally agree on your opinion about being introvert because i might one of it and quite okay with it,

In the other hand, it is fun to try open yourself a little bit on positive way and adapt with a better surrounding environment both in communication with new people or gather with your husband office colleagues outing activities such as camping or diving ;)

Hi pentagem,

Please note that your topic is now on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers: