Advice on moving to Mauritius

Hello I am Vaughn living in south Africa but I have recently been offered a great job in Mauritius.
And so our planning begins in moving to Mauritius in 2016!
I am needing some advise on the following:
In terms of a area that has all amenities and good private English speaking schools for my 3year son, which one of the following areas should I consider (these are close to my new office)?
Albion, Flic en Flak, Coromandel or Beau Bassin

Can you advise...how and where do I go about obtaining a work permit for Mauritius and does a work permit have to be renewed every few years?

Are there any links to reliable sites that will give me a stronger understanding of the costs to live in Mauritius?
Big items such as schooling, vehicles and rental is easy to find but like how much should be budgeted for entertainment, groceries and clothing for a family of 3?

How does import tax work on vehicles, do you make a once off payment when purchasing a vehicle or is it worked into your monthly instalment?

Thank You

"I have recently been offered a great job in Mauritius."
"how and where do I go about obtaining a work permit for Mauritius and does a work permit have to be renewed every few years?"

You have everything here;
http://www.investmauritius.com/work-live/op.aspx
It depends :

If that great job comes with an Occupation Permit  ( Work and residence permits) with salary > rs 60K per month , then you have to go to the BOI as per the link given .

If it is only a work permit ( delivered by the Ministry of Labour ) for a salary < Rs 45K  then your employer has to apply on your behalf before you can come to take up that job.