Looking for a roommate, Guangzhou Binjiang dong lu/Shang Du lu

Hi all,

I am a Dutch guy who is renting an apartment at the Binjiang Dong Lu and Shang/Xia Du Lu intersection. I am looking for a roommate who want to rent one room in my apartment. The apartment regards 140 sqm and have 2 balconies. The apartment have two bathrooms what means that the roommate have simply a own bathroom.

The apartment is located near by the Zhujiang River and have a lot of shops around. 2 minutes walking and you are at the boulevard of the river. A nice and unique living area in the center of Guangzhou. The apartment is located on 10 minutes walking from the metro station "lujiang" and is near by the Sun yat sen University.

The room which is for rent have a big bed (1.80 meters wide) and have a big wardrobe. Also a desk is included in the room. Beddings are not included. The room is a bit dusty because it is already quite a long time not used. However, a bit cleaning and it will be fine. Air-conditioning works well and the room have a big nice window.

I am Dutch guy which works here in Guangzhou. Therefore I prefer a workingclass roommate. However if you are a student which is not intending to arrange big parties in the house you are also very welcome :)! Man or women, both possible.

Pricing of the room is really clear:

2000 RMB per month all inclusive.
2 months deposit.

For pictures and more information, please add my wechat: Benchinawechat .

Any one interested?

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : copy paste not allowed + no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Benguangzou,

I invite you to post an ad in the Shared accommodation in Guangzhou section, it might help you.

Priscilla  :cheers:

Dag! Ik ben Lara. I just came back from Rotterdam. find a job in GZ. need a room in Haizhu District. so ur room seems nice to me. R u still looking for a roomie? if so, contact me please.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Lara Leung

Hey,im interested in your flat,hope to know more;)

@ nana1207 > This thread is quite old (2015) and the accommodation offer might not be available anymore.
I invite you to post your search in the housing section by clicking here : Housing in Guangzhou.
Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers: