Have a beer Thursday at Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC

Hi everyone,

I propose to meet and have a couple of beers at the Crescent, Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC. The idea is just to have a good time and meet some people.

For those who don't know, Phu My Hung is a new suburb, south of district 7. It's very modern. The crescent is a nice area (here is the Google Maps link) with plenty of cafes, restaurants, bars. There's no car there, so we can enjoy a quiet terrace. And I read somewhere that the sunset view is not too bad.

I propose to meet this Thursday 3rd of December, at 17h30 to enjoy the sunset (except if everyone claims it's too early). Where exactly I don't know yet, but I can give you my phone number in a private message, so you can call me when you arrive on the "waterfront".

Cheers :)

I'd be up for a beer. :)

I would love to attend.  It's right by my apartment complex.  I'm always down to hang out!

Hi,

tell me, if you live by the Crescent, where could we meet ? I mean, there's plenty of places along the Crescent, but I don't know which one is a coffee, or a bar, or a restaurant. I think you know better than me if you live there :)