New in Stockholm-looking for friends

Hi,
I' m Tessa (27/German) and new in Sweden. I don't know anyone in Stockholm, what is a kind of scary...So maybe, there is someone who need also a good friend to go out, drink coffee, talk... just someone to hook up with.

Hi Tessa,

Welcome to Stockholm! :)
Have you been here long?
Anyway, I'm up for a coffee and some talk if your interested.

Hej Kreit,
thanks for your message :) ! I'm just organizing my move...I will see how long I will stay in Stockholm or Sweden. Actually I'm free in my decisions..
It would be nice to meet for a coffee!

Hi Tessa!

Ah so you are in the middle of moving, that can be quite stressful. I hope its not to terrible for you.
Do you know your way around Stockholm yet?
When would be a good time to meet for coffee?
My days are fairly open since I don't work for the moment, so weekdays, evenings or weekends all work for me.
And perhaps where? I Live in Solna, so Solna Centrum or somewhere in Stockholm City would work best for me, but I'm flexible.

btw my name is Mathias.

regards
/Mathias

hi I am Guy looking for friends too. I will happy to hear from you. you can contact me to my email if you are interested ***
have nice day

Guy

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hey... will be nice make new friends,,,lets have talk and drink... let me know then..

*  yulie

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.