End of service benefits & notice period

I would like to know before how many moths notice to be given for resignation.as per new ammended law. How is the calculation of end of service done as per new law. (All allowances or basic salary only)

frw wrote:

I would like to know before how many moths notice to be given for resignation.as per new ammended law. How is the calculation of end of service done as per new law. (All allowances or basic salary only)

it should be mailed through post office 30 days before the effective date of your resignation, and valid reason should be indicated on your resignation letter if your status is infinite contract. ESB is calculated this way, more than 2 years but not more than 5 years of service, 1/2 of your basic salary multiplied by your year of service,  more than 5 years but not more than 10 years, 1/3 of your basic salary,  more than 10 years of service full basic salary.....but the problem is most saudi employers don't want to give these benefits...

question. what if i wish to leave my position right at the closeout of  my  2nd year. am i due two 1/2 year ESB