HANG OUT ANYONE ?

Hi,there ,its FION ,NOT FIONA !Im Chinese Canadian ,freelance fashion designer ,new 2 here, would love 2 meet new ppl ...

Welcome to the forum FION,

You can also try the  Guangzhou Expat Network page to make friends and networking.

I wish you all the best, and hope you will make lot contacts via this site.

Regards

Hi Fion,
I'm kind new to guangzhou too. It will be cool getting to know you, i,m also in the fashion business. It'll be cool to meet a chiness-candadian freelance fashion desginer...

cheers

yap , "missfionmissfifi" my skyper ...see u there ...

yeah, i had a skypee, but i forgot the password, and not in the mood of getting it back, do u have qq or msn?

[email protected]  bt my MSN is kind of wried recently , ppl can see me online ...talk 2 u soon ar ...

hi Fion,

How have you been? Still in Guangzhou? If you are maybe we can hangout. Me from Singapore working in Guangzhou, Panyu. Looking for english speaking friends to hang out. My msn is [email protected]. See ya soon.

How is GZ? Have been thinking of heading south for some good Cantonese food. Hope you can be my blind tour guide just like me and wander around? haha

hi baby,i am foreigner in here gz and come next oct 1st week,can we meet with you,pls reply me

Hey Fion

Im vivian . I live in Guangzhou . I'm into logistics and i work here . Saw your post out here thought if its not too much we could hang out sometime let me know .

Viv.