Considering moving to Puerto Rico

Hello Everyone!  I am considering a move to Puerto Rico next year.  I would appreciate anything anyone can tell me about the cost of living, lifestyle, best areas to live, and weather in Puerto Rico.  Looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Welcome to the forum linda.wa :)

Your discussion has been directed to the Puerto Rico forum. This will then increase your chance to obtain more accurate responses, testimonials from members around the region.

I wish you all the best.
Regards

Have been exploring this site for hours. I think the best thing to due is visit and the comming months would be a good time since the weather is raining here in CA. A traveling partner and explorer could be fun and helpful. I'm a member, Kramer.

The cost of living would be similar to any other state.  Taxes in Puerto Rico are high. Rent and real estate can be a bit cheaper, depending on the area.  The best areas to live are the tourist areas of course....
On the outside of San Juan: Guaynabo, Fajardo, Rincon, Cabo Rojo, and the other islands of Puerto Rico: Vieques and Culebra

The weather is always nice and warm, except if there is a hurricane. The people of Puerto Rico are very friendly.  Knowing Spanish is a plus.  Also it is best to have a job lined up before moving, if you plan on working, jobs are difficult to find like everywhere else.

Good luck!