Business partner who is passionate about education

Good afternoon to you all!

My name is Phuong. I'm 22 years old. I'm currently pursuing a career in education, and looking to open up an institution of my own, and I assure you, this constitution I'll open up is going be no joke. So I'm looking for a driven partner in crime ;) who is willing to give all they might to improve the quality of education in Vietnam.

My dream is to build up a self-development/career-orientation center in Vietnam. And to do that, I'm gonna need all the help I could get. Let's start small, and see where our dream will lead us

As you can see, I''m quite young, that's why the idea of doing something that big can be overwhelming. So please, any of you expats here, if you feel like you can give a hand, contact me at ***

Thanks for reading. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you guys!

Regards

Phuong

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi there,

May I ask where in Vietnam you would like to have this center?

Hi there

It would be in HCMC, and I'm thinking of Phu Nhuan District :)

May I ask where you are?

If you're interested, please contact me via my email: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

What's your major in university and how about your experience in this field?

My major was foreign trade dealing mostly with commerce and logistics. But I've been teaching since I enterer university and I realize that education is what I want to do. I'm getting a diploma in ESL teaching, and been widening my network. But I need more than that to actually do this on my own. I lack proper training in business and administration, most of what I have is on-the-job training.

phuongng1993 wrote:

Good afternoon to you all!

My name is Phuong. I'm 22 years old. I'm currently pursuing a career in education, and looking to open up an institution of my own, and I assure you, this constitution I'll open up is going be no joke. So I'm looking for a driven partner in crime ;) who is willing to give all they might to improve the quality of education in Vietnam.

My dream is to build up a self-development/career-orientation center in Vietnam. And to do that, I'm gonna need all the help I could get. Let's start small, and see where our dream will lead us

As you can see, I''m quite young, that's why the idea of doing something that big can be overwhelming. So please, any of you expats here, if you feel like you can give a hand, contact me at ***

Thanks for reading. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you guys!

Regards

Phuong

Hey guys!

I didn't know I couldn't post my email address here.

So please message me if you're interested in my project. Then we can talk further

Thanks and regards

Hello Phuong

Please refer to the Business partners in Vietnam classifieds section to better spread the word on your business project.

Regards
Kenjee

- Topic Closed

Closed