Internship Visa

Hello dear expats/future expats

I am a Moroccan student currently negociating an internship offer in Oman. My question is related to Visa issues, what type of Visa should I apply to, the process.... The company I applied for never had foreign interns so they have no idea.

Thank you  :cool:

For how many days you required visa ?

sponsorship available in Oman & plz send your specific details :***

ok thanks,

Good Morning,
I am an Iranian medical doctor with 20 years experiences, I want to immigrate to Oman and work there.
As far as I know, the first step is to pass the exam for licensing.
I will appreciate if you let me know: How can I register online in the exam, and accordingly take visa to trip there to take part?
Meanwhile, if I will pass the exam,  then how can I take the long term visa or residence permission?

Thanks and regards
Dr. TehraniMoghaddam

Hello, for few months actually, the lenght of my internship.

Ferdaous12 wrote:

Hello dear expats/future expats

I am a Moroccan student currently negociating an internship offer in Oman. My question is related to Visa issues, what type of Visa should I apply to, the process.... The company I applied for never had foreign interns so they have no idea.

Thank you  :cool:

dear Ferdaous12
the VISA issues here in Oman are different than other places.
here the company starts paper work of VISA "as a sponsor" not the applicant , therefore their agent should start your application here before your coming and sent a copy of the VISA to you. otherwise you can come as tourist for a short period (this is only type without sponsorship).
wish you all the best

Hi what type of internship like to do and urs study background pls text me on 968**

Aaryan_1990 wrote:

Hi what type of internship like to do and urs study background pls text me on 968***

Hi Aaryan_1990,

If you really have anything worthwhile to offer Ferdaous12, you may do so in the forum.

Sharing of personal phone numbers is not encouraged, nor is it advisable.

Since this is your very first post, perhaps you are unaware.

So suggest that you first read through the Code of Conduct (https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=192470) for understanding the site's usage guidelines.

Interesting. I also want to find out from the people out there how to apply for internship visa.

My guess is to apply for 1 year work visa then.

@Ferdaous12

Where from you got internship offer ,would you please like guide me regarding internship opportunity , I could avail as I am final year student of DVM . Thank you in advance for your time and remarks.

@mtayyb94

Hello,

I don't think you'll receive any reply for this member. Her post is from 2015 ....

Regards

Bhavna