Au pair/maid/nayny for foreigners in Binh Duong Province

Dear everyone,
I am a Vietnamese women, 25 years old. I have much experiences in taking care children and house works. I can communicate fluently by English. I do everything by my heart. If you are looking for a nany/ au pair, please contact me at 0906534596.( mrs. Tuyen). Part time / full time is ok. From mon to fri or sat. My email: [email protected]

Hi ms Tuyền,
we looking or a nanny who can live in with us. our baby is 6 now and she go to school. so if u can live in then call me back.
090 717 6996 ( Amy )

Hi Amy Luu,
Do you want to hire 2 high-quality female nanies??? One works during the day. One always stays at your home as you want, but she only works in the evening. In the day, she goes to university. They can exchange works, discuss with other to do everything best. Of course, they must be in relation ship( sister, cousin), you can believe in them and they all speak english fluently.  However, I think u must pay more money than you pay for filippino nany, about 400$. Almost Vietnamese nany who can speak english are persons graduating from college or university. They can find an office job with the salary $300, which start in the morning and finish soon in the evening. I am talking to you as a friend, so don't get angry, please. Hihi. You will be get difficulties to find out a nany as you want. You pay more, your daughter receives more( training, thinking). If you are interested in what I said, please call me.