Service pay indemnity etc

:| Good afternoon,it is regarding the same subject our company never pay settlement as per our present salary.they are paying as per our salary on the time of increment like if some body started 140 B/D per month and after 6 years he reached 400 B/D and after 10 years he reached 600 and after 20 years he is receiving 800 so they will not calculate as per 800 but they will calculate 140,400,600 and 800 as many years he got,which is against rules.please tell me what to do,as i have long term relation with company and differance is big,i started 22 years back at 140 B/D now i am having my basic 750 please guide me properly,

Best Regards & Thanks in advance

Nadeem

Dear Nadeem Javed,

You would need to approach LMRA and seek assistance from them, i don't see any other way around.

Good luck.
T&R

NADEEM JAVED wrote:

:| Good afternoon,it is regarding the same subject our company never pay settlement as per our present salary.they are paying as per our salary on the time of increment like if some body started 140 B/D per month and after 6 years he reached 400 B/D and after 10 years he reached 600 and after 20 years he is receiving 800 so they will not calculate as per 800 but they will calculate 140,400,600 and 800 as many years he got,which is against rules.please tell me what to do,as i have long term relation with company and differance is big,i started 22 years back at 140 B/D now i am having my basic 750 please guide me properly,

Best Regards & Thanks in advance

Nadeem

I guess "End of Service" benefit is calculated on the last month pay !

End of Service / Indemnity is always time * last drawn basic salary.  Time is governed by years of service e.g. half a months salary for first 5 years followed by a months salary for next 10 etc.

You need to approach Ministry of Labor with a complaint if they are violating the rules.