Query for Lifestyle in Makkah for Security Force Hospital

Hi, I'm MJ from Philippines I'm a revert Islam proud to be. Maybe can anybody share with me the environment and peers in working for Security Force Hospital in Makkah, I'll be assigned as an Admin Assistant In Sha Allah.

Though its my dream to be in Makkah, of course every Muslim dream of working their and Allah has answered my Duwaa to be in a place where I should grow my religion. I'm just so very nervous of course I'll be mingling with other people and new faces.

I'm an accountant in a Legal Office here in Makati Philippines same time I'm also a Director of 2 companies I've handled, but I choose with the lower position as an Admin Assistant in Makkah, I left my good job here in the Philipppines for me to study and earn knowledge in Islam. Insha Allah..

I hope someone can encourage me more that Allah has given me the very good place as I have to leave my families here for a long time..

Jazzakallah  Khair,

MJ

in sha Allaah all will work out. if you search the forum you will find this hospital has been discussed and there are a few members of the forum that work at this hospital already

Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah sis. I sent a message to your inbox. I hope you can read it.  :)

Assalamu 'alaikum Sis. I'm hired as admin assistant too in SFH, alhamdulillah. But still waiting. How's yours? Do you already have your Visa? Glad I found you here. :)

Dear Sisters, If you looking something to learn more about Islam so you should go through reading Islamic books, and try to keep in touch Muslim women/men those can guide you what's the real meaning for Islam.

Regarding your work, you should stay blessed where you are it's Allah blessing you and you are leaving for that to come Makkah only, It's not a good decision, If you have good job there you can earn enough money and come for Umra and Hajj that's enough for being Muslim, staying near Makkah is nothing gonna change in you if you heart is not truly belong to Allah.

Hope you will not disappointed here what is your image about Islam, as I realized here in past 12 years.

Waalaikumussalam sis kindly reach my fb acct mxxx xxx..just open this blog

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

No its ok brother i understand your opinion, the thing is its really hard here in the Philippines, even me can experience here the difference in Islam, Im oppressed. Even wearing hijab i cant do it everyday for they look at me from head to toe thinking Im always carrying a bomb, I cant even perform salah in time. How can I practice Islam if Im sorrounded by Kafeers. I do read books I watched Muslim scholars but its really not enough if im in a place of Christians. It's really hard...