the other side is calling with cries,
and our side replies with silence.
The minister of foreign affairs and his reform,
dead bodies are found in a alleyway,
the gates are left broken into ashes,
The sake of personal gain opposes the sake of God,
behind the state people are left death, dumb and blind,
the criminals are only playing the call of duty,
there are evidences but darkness and light.
Their focus are diseases of the heart,
a feeling invoking the past,
manipulators are playing with magic,
addicted to desires and pleasures.
This is the "education" in this cold streets,
a common trait of the march for my despise.
I wants to stay real as I kept away from all,
I wonders "trials and tribulations..."
my paranoia rolling with these guys,
my paranoia rolling with everything around.
Before I understood this place,
but the reality of my heart conditions,
I had to be on silence,
like a thread to hold in the mind,
withholding my tongue,
not withholding my heart and actions.
There are those who talk to talk,
while actions are different from person to person,
there are those who walk to walk,
a menace along the years, the poison of fakes.
But who are those who walk the talk?
The knowledge forms a foundation,
the time resumes by chances...
what can I say or guess?

I've been to Wrexem.

Nice work

The meaning is what?
(I stopped reading when, after many lines filled with loosely joined keywords, a God was mentioned. What does he - or she, or they? - have to do with all this?)

beppi It doesn't make sense explaining something you have stopped reading. And your question is not my emphasis but you have been diverted!

:up:

@ forro > Please, beppi is only trying to understand the real target of launching such thread.

It would be great if you can please explain how your thread can actually help expats please ?  :/

Thanks

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Priscilla wrote:

It would be great if you can please explain how your thread can actually help expats please ?

In its original country forum I would suggest it was a bad thread as it wasn't anything to do with expatriation in that country.

In Cafe, I would suggest it's a good thread because musings commonly open the reader's mind to thoughts they would otherwise not have had.

Education and opening of the mind to new ideas is always good.   :)

beppi wrote:

The meaning is what?

I'm taking a wild guess the meaning is whatever it means to the reader.
Perhaps I've been reading too much poetry of late and I'm going all luvvy dubby and arty.

Anyway, I liked it.

Poems with neither rhyme nor rhythm are either genius or junk.
Is there genius in this one?

beppi wrote:

Poems with neither rhyme nor rhythm are either genius or junk.
Is there genius in this one?

That depends on what, if anything, it makes you think about.

The reaction in your grey matter is commonly more down to the reader than the poet.
Send a whole host of thoughts through by thick skull but I read a load of political rubbish and stuff about wars, especially middle east stuff.

I've also been to Wales several times, a place where the more extreme nationalists are very unpleasant, but the normal people are rather nice.

It's very difficult to explain my poetry or interpret other than what I have already expressed since it can be expressed in so many ways, levels and degrees due to the vast diversity in the readers perception and taste but I will try my best!

In my poetry I am referring to our (world) current affairs and the way I am dealing with it.
I am speaking in the first person so I and you can relate with it because when you read it you will sense and feel the same way I do even if you have a different idea other than the idea portrait in my poetry but the world current affairs because you will be reading in the first person and be connected in some shape or form.

My poetry deals with a lot of truth and I look at it raw all over the way.
I am on a journey where I don't take things for granted is the essence! It is a reality that I cannot get away from, and while I am on my journey I deal with it (current affair) since day one and it is a piece of me, as far as I can say my journey is my life journey, my journey is a learning process... I have decided to be a dedicated student who does research and my research lies on faith and action instead of just relying on faith alone. The more I try to be consistent the more obstacles come on my way but I remain steadfast upon the path I perceive to be right, the path I perceive to be the truth.

By the way I got caught in a middle of a battle, a battle between hearts and minds, a battle between myths and realities, a battle between deception and truth, and there is so much I have to filter. At the end of the days is all good because everything is fair so, we plant and reap it, we give and take it. In my journey sincerity goes along with wisdom, I am able to see what is right in front of me when my actions are real... At times of trials and tribulations many people would call me self centred but I don't bother even thought I believe in God I don't blame God for my own desires and God has His own desires. There is only one reason for me to be self centred, I have to be self centred when there is no one else to be blameworthy and there is nothing else to excuse for my own mistakes. This is merely an observation as if I am looking into the mirror or searching for my soul. I don't underestimate somebody else to secure what is mine. This is what I see is all about.

Being real is not about being real to our own desires if that opposes the truth but being real is about being real to the truth even if that opposes our own desires.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR