Lecturers in Oman Universities and Colleges

Dear all,

I wish all of you are fine

Here I invite all lecturers teaching in Oman to join us and share their experiences.

I will be teaching in Nizwa college soon and I wish to get good feedback about the situation of students, univ norms, exams, regulations and benefits...

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

Warda

Hi i am  Master of engineering graduate in Applied Electronics.i have 12years of teaching experience in india.is it possible to get a job in oman

Well,

This thread is not for jobs, it is for lecturer who are already there
Please go to jobs category,  and post your inquiry
I am not the right person to answer your question but it is all based on your CV and companies and universities criteria. For me I am up to finish PHD and I have 10 years teaching experience besides scientific work publications, conferences, and education courses and training.. Try to consult Jobs vacancies and apply and see the result.

Best

wish you all the best

HI dear

That is good idea. I am an HR Manager and I used to work at Higher Education. Send me email to xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes...sure..In general min.4 yrs taeaching exp. is needed. So if there are vacancies, you can keep checking.Even I am having 14 yrs Indian experience, and happily living in Oman since 2012.. Check sites of TATI oman, Globenet and Bahwan cybertek..Good luck.

Dear all,

Please note this thread is created for lecturers to share experience not looking for jobs

Which college in Nizwa?

Nizwa college of technology

Welcome to NCT!
I'm also teaching in this college.
What's your subject?
Regards

Thanks
my subject is english so I will be teaching at english centre..

Hello Alhinai,

My name is Martin.  I'm currently teaching in the UAE.  Can you tell me the degree requirements for teaching at Universities in Oman?  Any other info would be helpful too.  Thanks.

Martin

I am certified oracle instructor and have the experience of teaching Oracle in USA. If any need to teach Oracle I am willing to teach free of cost. Please do reply.
Thanks & regards
Tariq khan

Hello Marten....

In most cases Oman and UAE are the same for the requirement, but Oman sometime require more details and higher education.

For sure the requirement based on the University and also the department as well. All requirement decided by Ministry of Higher Education her in Oman which will provide final approval to work at privet University.

Higher diploma, BA and other qualification with different working experiences will be ok

Hope above helps..