Looking for friends in Abu Dhabi!

Hi guys!

I just moved to Abu Dhabi this month, and its pretty boring as i don't know anyone here.
So i'm looking for young and cool people to connect with!
Living on Hamdan street, but i am sure that getting around won't be a problem.

See you everyone!

Tim

Hi,

Moved to Abu Dhabi 2 months ago and am looking to meet people.
Moved here for Sydney Australia and am now a stay at home Dad.
Living in Al Raha Gardens and am happy to drive anywhere to meet.

Marc

Hi!
I stay at corniche street and I often go for cycling.We can meet if you are interested, .

What's the best sports bar to watch Liverpool matched in Abu Dhabi?

Cool! Will be glad to! Thus I'm not cycling :)

More actively guys! Let's connect! Don't be shy

Vertical bar that's were all the Liverpool supporters watch the games. Go speak to the manager Bernard an Irish guy. Great bar enjoy.

It's in Ramada downtown hotel Tourist club

AD ready to help you in any aspect. don't hesitate to ask through email. :cheers:

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi time where u from

kaylilollipop wrote:

Hi time where u from

Where do you live?

Hey! I'm from Ukraine. Currently living in Abu Dhabi, near Abu dhabi mall

hi ......it is my plesare to invite u......contact me.... ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Cool. Who ublive with and what you do here

So, we are living close by. I live next to corniche Sheraton hotel and Sofitel.

I work in aviation. Currently i rent a room near AD Mall.

shanafashyaana, do you go running or cycling? I've been only once to corniche, there is a nice running pad there.

Chronobob wrote:

shanafashyaana, do you go running or cycling? I've been only once to corniche, there is a nice running pad there.

I work with an Oil & Gas company, staying single. Used to go for cycling, but my cycle was stolen a couple of days back. Need to get another one.

Hi all, I am still real new to the area. Would like to meet some new people that like to explore, i.e. brunches, night life, cultural events,....fun.

Let's fix the date and time for a meet up if all are interested.

Hi Pure, it would be nice to meet up, I came yesterday from London.. but I'm already bored so if you already met some people it would be nice to meet up..let me know..cheers

Hey Tim I just landed, I'm new in Abu Dhabi..is there any group that is going to meet up soon..let me know what you are up to.. cheers

If you can PM your contacts, we can form a group and organize the meetings.

I have no contacts in Abu Dhabi that's reason why I wanted  to join an existing group or maybe create one... You'll maybe be able to PM your contact and do it..let me know
Cheers

Hi!!! You just arrived!! I would love to meet up. Where are you staying?

Pur702 wrote:

Hi!!! You just arrived!! I would love to meet up. Where are you staying?

This question is to whom?

Chronobob wrote:

Are you the same person I met from Crown Plaza with internations?

Where you from love x. How u finding abi dhabi

Kaylilollipop, this is an open forum. To whom you are asking this question? :) i

Count me in if you guys are planning to meet up soon. Got here two months ago from the beautiful island of Mauritius! ;)

Hello shanafashyaana! I was going through your posts and they are so useful. Looks like you are a sensible guy! I live close by yours, may I know you?

LindaBlackwell wrote:

Hello shanafashyaana! I was going through your posts and they are so useful. Looks like you are a sensible guy! I live close by yours, may I know you?

Funny enough Linda and thanks for the compliment :). Good to know that you are enjoying your expat life. But I can't disclose more details about myself as this is an open forum and it's against the code of conduct. If you are interested for  meet up, you can PM your contact so that we can arrange group meetings. But it will be more fun if more people are interested.

I did. Please check your inbox. :)

Hi Lenda,

You are welcome to your home. I am here in AD since 2001. For any help or needs you feel free to ask.

hi there, moving to Abu Dhabi 20 january, looking forward to meet new people, new friends, to go out, and explore abu dhabi, I am from the Netherlands, I love surfing ( no waves in abu), running, going out, catch up with friends, but don't have any yet in Abu Dhabi, hope to meet one of you, cheers, happy day!

You welcome in AD!

Hello everyone,

I suggest you to post an event in the Events in Abu Dhabi section with the details such as date, time and place.

This section will enable you to invite other expats and thus controlling the number of people attending the event.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Naomi wrote:

Hello everyone,

I suggest you to post an event in the Events in Abu Dhabi section with the details such as date, time and place.

This section will enable you to invite other expats and thus controlling the number of people attending the event.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Done :)https://www.expat.com/en/events/middle- … dhabi.html

Hi Pur,

I m winstar.. working here in AUH for 20 years. You can call me i can help you out if you like

mail me at ****

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Tim !
I will be on Abu Dhabi from next july. I am a french student in apprenticeship going there for an assignment. I will be pleased to exchange and meet new people once there (especially if they are cool and of my age too) :)
See you

Maxime

Hi, Tim,
I just moved here 3 weeks ago and yeah don't know much people beside from ones from work,
I live close to sheraton hotel, but will move close to hamden street...
we can try to catch up with some people, anyone in?