3 months stay

Hi,

I'm coming to the phils end of Jan and I want to stay for 1-3 months (ideally 3). I'm looking for a short terms stay condo in makati or Bonifacio.

Id like a balcony and I'd like a building that has a gym. A walk in shower would be a plus as well. I do not have a phillipino chequeing account. I'd prefer to pay a cash security deposit and cash per month.

I was originally coming in december but my circumstances have unfortunately changed

Hello Rko-out-of-nowhere,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in Manila section of the website so that you find something that suits your needs and requirements.

All the best
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello brother, Thank you for your interest in our country. I will be back for a vacation by feb hope to hear from you  about your plans and interest. Send me a message for any other questions. Regards,

Rko-out-of-nowhere wrote:

Hi,

I'm coming to the phils end of Jan and I want to stay for 1-3 months (ideally 3). I'm looking for a short terms stay condo in makati or Bonifacio.

Id like a balcony and I'd like a building that has a gym. A walk in shower would be a plus as well. I do not have a phillipino chequeing account. I'd prefer to pay a cash security deposit and cash per month.

I was originally coming in december but my circumstances have unfortunately changed

This may be of some help.
http://www.lamudi.com.ph/national-capit … nila/rent/

Good luck.

Reason : Please note that any kind of advertising, promotion of services/products is not allowed on the forum.

Hi...arround makati,condo and  hotels are a bit pricy. But of course atmosphere and your safety is what make it cost😀. Makati is good place to stay for a foriegner and just a little difference from your home but the cost of living is very high..but i know 1 newly open hotel in makati.if you were alone travelling or couple,i know 1 hotel arround makati  its a spotless clean hotel with reasonable price.[Moderated]

But if you prefer to stay in condo unit .[Moderated]I hope you have a pleasant stay here in my country

Reason : Please refer to the housing section.
Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing section. Thank you.