what visa should i get? (unmarried with swiss bf and we have a baby)

I just want to know which visa should i apply a visiting or family regroupment?

I was in a similar situation when I moved to Switzerland with my Swiss partner and our baby.  The usual family qualification is marriage of course. There were quite a few forms to complete and documents to submit, but in the end I got a Permit B, valid for 5 years, with no problem after about 3 months.  This is great, as it allows me to work here.  We based the application on family reunification and having sufficient income to support ourselves.  It helped that I was registered as our child's father and that I am from the EU.  You could also register your partnership if you don't plan to get married.
Good luck with your move here, Andy

i dnt know about visa , but for Swiss names visit here

New topic