Stop wishes or not

My name is Mahsa
I am a student of architecture.
One of my dreams is to always stop progress, and I quit.
I am going to study to Germany.
Do you think I'm worth being away from my family and a strange place to go? :|

Are you going on some scholarship?

i am looking for a scholarship but still much dupt it.loneliness.diasporaand away from family are prevented and i am litle scared

mahsa_m wrote:

i am looking for a scholarship but still much dupt it.loneliness.diasporaand away from family are prevented and i am litle scared

Being away from family can be a wild experience, but a friendly person will soon have a circle of friends, so you'll be fine.
If you're quiet and shy, you could well have problems.

Thanks .right I am a little shy, and my language is not good So do you think is the best thing to stay?

It is a very good character-building experience to move away from your family, learn a new language and culture and build up your self-reliance skills. I can only recommend this to anybody who has a chance to.
Only if after that you return to your family because you want to, can you be sure it's the right decision for your life. One has to step out of the perceived comfort zone to see if it really is one. The result will in many cases surprize you!
(Oh, and, please don't stop progress - you need it!)

Your words are very encouraging
I am very grateful :top:

I left home at 15 and haven't looked back.  Providing you meet all the legal requirements, it's definitely possible.

If you're considering Germany as an option, I'd strongly recommend that you start learning German before you make the move, you'll find it so much easier.

Good luck with your planning.