Medical certificate template for work permit

Hi,

anyone has Belgium work permit medical certificate template in english version.Please help me out

Hi ,

did u moved Beerse. Wanted to check how are u finding and do you have medical certificate template for work permit.Please help if you have.

vandu123 wrote:

Hi,

anyone has Belgium work permit medical certificate template in english version.Please help me out

Hello,

VFS website lists the doctors or clinics that are authorized to give a medical certificate.

http://www.vfs-be-in.com/allaboutyourvisas.html#5

These doctors or clinics already have the official format. Just tell them you need the medical certificate for Belgian work permit application.

(Did you already check with the doctor/clinic and are they asking to bring the format ? )

Thankyou will check tom with doctor. My employer has asked this format and told to collect from embassy office,not sure if english format really exist. I have other question. Why we require medical certificate two times i.e one during work permit and other during visa processing.please guide.

vandu123 wrote:

Thankyou will check tom with doctor. My employer has asked this format and told to collect from embassy office,not sure if english format really exist. I have other question. Why we require medical certificate two times i.e one during work permit and other during visa processing.please guide.

Work permit application is submitted by your employer (or their franchisee here) to the labor ministry in Belgium and visa application is submitted in India to the consulate. When you apply with work permit, I dont think medical certificate has to be submitted again, as you already provided it for work permit application.

Hello everyone,

Just to inform you that a new thread has been created from some of your posts on the Belgium forum so as to avoid being off-topic on the other one.

All the best,
Bhavna

To have the thread up to date, here is the format for medical certificate (can be downloaded from the below page):

https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/EN/Appl … icate.aspx

It is in Dutch.

Here is the English version:

https://anamodeon.files.wordpress.com/2 … ficate.jpg

You can see that the text is not very clear (As the file is a jpg image) but readable. You may make a word document by typing in the text you see in this sample, and print it out for a clear documentation.

Hi Aneesh,

If i received a medical certificate form  certified doctor, do i have to legalize it?
Is it MEA attestation?

Please let me know.

Best regards
Athul

An update from embassy "  if the medical certificate issued by the panel doctor from the embassy,

Legalization is no more require. That will valid in Belgium without legalization/apostille"

Hi @Athulp,

I am a CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) patient. Will visa/work permit be issued to me.

Please kindly let me know.

Anyone who are aware please answer!

Thanks,
Kishore.

Hello Pal.
If a medical Certificate is required for your application, like I did for a professional card for a freelancer. Then, I will suggest you give that medical practitioner a call, they should be best placed to give you the specifics of what is covered in the medical review.
I thought medical concerns are raised only for transmissible infections.

Thanks for your reply Kaytom!