$25000 scholarship for sale....THE DISAPPEARING THREAD..what happened.

Yogi thinks he must be seeing things.
Only 10 minutes ago a thread was here about a scholarship at the Canadian International School in HCMC for sale at $5000.

And now....it's disappeared.  The guy/gal had his name and Ph No listed as well.   

So....Yogi being "interested" knows the school and sent them an email to enquire if those scholarships are transferable OR actually exist at all, and replied to the OP that anyone interested in the $5000 discounted deal can email the school for further details .

All of a sudden the thread disappears.   Yogi did take a "screen shot" of the details so maybe the school can reply to you direct OP.

Yogi didn't want you to miss out on an opportunity.    Grrrrrrr computer glitches.

Ads and phone numbers commonly get deleted/hidden quickly, especially if they look off.
Are you able to transfer such things?
Seems a bit odd.

Bit dodgy I think.
Once I mentioned the schools contact details for anyone interested in buying what the OP had to sell,......the thread disappeared.   

I did email the school myself to clarify what the situation is.   

I'm assuming the OP is doing something dodgy, that's why they deleted the thread so quickly.
It was also the OPs only ever post.    But I did get a "screen shot " of the name and phone No.

Ha ha ,,Yogi might also send the "screen shot " to the school to follow up.  It would be funny if they knew this person wouldn't it.

Yogi,

The posting was removed because it was a scam, the person was banned. Scholarships can't be sold and are non-transferable.

The existence of a website or e-mail address is no guarantee that you aren't being scammed, since many of these crooks create websites that replicate almost perfectly the legitimate sites.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

I'm guessing young Jimmy dumped that one.
It did smell far too much like a scam for it not to be.

Thanks lads,

They just keep on trying don't they......the land of opportunity.
Nothing like living in an emerging economy.😀

Ha ha  :idontagree:  I saw that one too. It looked to good to be true, so I figured it probably was."