Would like to know more about your condos for rent.

I would like to know more about your condos for rent. LaLaLaRoue

Hi LaLaLaRoue,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I created a new topic as from your post on the Nicaragua forum. It would be great if you can give us a little introduction here ;)

If you are looking for accommodation, you might post an advert in the housing in Nicaragua section.

All the best,

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity on the forum strictly not allowed. Please drop advert in Housing only.
Reason : No publicity of your services on the forum please.

I am building 3 more condos ( one is rented ) at km 138 on the road into San Juan del Sur.  The development is for long time renters who want to be around others and not up in the jungle or on a beautiful beach where you may spend all day alone.  Don't get me wrong, the idea of getting away for everything is great but sometime some of us want to be around people.  The development "Las Escadas "
is a collective of investors who build for rent,  sale,  or for personal occupancy, condos on a site that is a 15 min walk from San Juan del Sur.  It has a pool and the proposed site will end up with 20 buildings each building will have from 3 to 5 condos each.  Now their are only 3 buildings.  I own one building and I also have one more condo in another building that we use for the show condo.  I bought there because of the quality of the work and the location.  The site has municipal water, electricity and internet.  Like all sites in Nicaragua it has security.  I have someone on site who will answer your questions and give you a better idea of what is available.  You may be interested in another building that offers something that I do not. When  I am in Nicaragua my life starts with coffee by the pool a chance good morning to others who may be there and a swim.  Then internet and maybe a trip into town for lunch or dinner or get together with others who just want do so some exploring .  We can also go to any beach but for me I am too old for that.  The thing that I find so attractive is the ability to just get away from all this craziness in the world and do it with other like minded people.  Come join us.

see the posting on Craigslist Nicaragua
  http://managua.craigslist.org/apa/5350922690.html.

I am building 3 more condos ( one is rented ) at km 138 on the road into San Juan del Sur.  The development is for long time renters who want to be around others and not up in the jungle or on a beautiful beach where you may spend all day alone.  Don't get me wrong, the idea of getting away for everything is great but sometime some of us want to be around people.  The development "Las Escadas "
is a collective of investors who build for rent,  sale,  or for personal occupancy, condos on a site that is a 15 min walk from San Juan del Sur.  It has a pool and the proposed site will end up with 20 buildings each building will have from 3 to 5 condos each.  Now their are only 3 buildings.  I own one building and I also have one more condo in another building that we use for the show condo.  I bought there because of the quality of the work and the location.  The site has municipal water, electricity and internet.  Like all sites in Nicaragua it has security.  I have someone on site who will answer your questions and give you a better idea of what is available.  You may be interested in another building that offers something that I do not. When  I am in Nicaragua my life starts with coffee by the pool a chance good morning to others who may be there and a swim.  Then internet and maybe a trip into town for lunch or dinner or get together with others who just want do so some exploring .  We can also go to any beach but for me I am too old for that.  The thing that I find so attractive is the ability to just get away from all this craziness in the world and do it with other like minded people.  Come join us.

Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos and external links on the forum.