Verification of attestation

Dear Expat

Im Muhammed hafis from India,Kerala(state). I have attested my Mechanical Engineering Diploma(both Indian n KSA embassy )in 2005. My attestation was done by a local agency ,they made it very cheap price & very fast at that time ,compared to the BIG authorized agencies there in Kerala.

Now here in KSA , I would like to submit my certificates for applying permanent family visa process.I heard from some agencies that some people caught by police because of fake attestation(certificate was original) n sent them back as blacklisted. 

Here ...My question is there any option for checking my attestation is Original or fake...???  If the attestation is duplicate I have to submitted for attestation immediately,so that only I will get it with in 5 months min......Plzz help mee

lack of confidence has been found in your words. are you sure you are engineer ?

gethafis wrote:

Dear Expat

Im Muhammed hafis from India,Kerala(state). I have attested my Mechanical Engineering Diploma(both Indian n KSA embassy )in 2005. My attestation was done by a local agency ,they made it very cheap price & very fast at that time ,compared to the BIG authorized agencies there in Kerala.

Now here in KSA , I would like to submit my certificates for applying permanent family visa process.I heard from some agencies that some people caught by police because of fake attestation(certificate was original) n sent them back as blacklisted. 

Here ...My question is there any option for checking my attestation is Original or fake...???  If the attestation is duplicate I have to submitted for attestation immediately,so that only I will get it with in 5 months min......Plzz help mee

send it some registered agent back in India and ask them to verify whether your attestation is real or not..

But as I remember back in 2005 attestation could be done in a day or two and not as long as today....