Need urgent guidance

Friends
i am living with my husband in Oman since 2013 with our son, but due to some  problem I want divorce with my husband, now i m with my relative I put some pressure on my huby and got his sign in indian embassy but not present date i took his signature 4 years backs date.one school offer me a job here, please tell me how can i come back to join the job as my husband is not ready to give me the NOC, plz tell what should i do for the job can i join if i will go back to india and come on another  new passport . my husband do nt want to give the divorce me can he do any legal act against me. some body told me that his employes will not give you the noc if on that divorce papers i get new passport so will i be able to return back to oman or still i have to produce the noc for my employer again i have to ask my husbands employer for noc.
please advice

pls drop ur whatsapp number or through any messenger like facebook yahoo or imo as i can understand the complete task then i will try to give u best advice.
u can add my whatsapp *** or yahoo messenger ***
ahmad

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
Your problem is totally new one...better you write a mail to times of oman....visa related queries where all this kind of question is answered by experts. Further as i Understand you are in family visa till date....so may not required NOC...But better u write to times of oman.

i am not sure about divorce matter and why would you need a NOC from your husaband.  but i guess if your new employer is ready to provide you work visa here at oman, you can just go back to india, get the work visa and can come independently.

sksksk wrote:

Friends
i am living with my husband in Oman since 2013 with our son, but due to some  problem I want divorce with my husband, now i m with my relative I put some pressure on my huby and got his sign in indian embassy but not present date i took his signature 4 years backs date.one school offer me a job here, please tell me how can i come back to join the job as my husband is not ready to give me the NOC, plz tell what should i do for the job can i join if i will go back to india and come on another  new passport . my husband do nt want to give the divorce me can he do any legal act against me. some body told me that his employes will not give you the noc if on that divorce papers i get new passport so will i be able to return back to oman or still i have to produce the noc for my employer again i have to ask my husbands employer for noc.
please advice

Noone on this forum could advise you on this. This is purely personal issue and to be pursued via legal adviser. I would suggest you not to disclose your personal stuff on this public forum as there are plenty of people who can mislead you for their personal benefits.

Your relevant embassy can guide you in all steps to be taken and further, you need to speak to the employer, who is willing to hire you.

see
if your really want to divorce from him
then you should make him agree or you go to Indian Embassy and complain and ask them what procedure here to divorce from husband
because Indian embassy will conform that by letter or by lawyer
then after you can inform your new sponsor regarding arranging visa and then u can return back from India on new visa
Please you go to Indian Embassy and ask they must give solution or they can tell they rule here what apply
then u can ask from ROP visa department for further process
but i think it can possible husband sponser will give you release
and you can join new sponsor with job