Buying a used car

Thanks again wlrooks. We were planning to buy a used car at first with our own funds... do you have any idea how much used cars cost? will we find something around 700KD? any brand, any model.. and the other car will be new using installments...

Try these:
HONDA ACCORD MODEL 2000 RED COLOR SUNROOF ALUMINIUM RIM SINGLE DOOR INCURANCE TILL SEP 2011 PRICE 750 KD FIXED CALL 99769723 LOCATION KHAITAN INDIAN CARMEL SCHOOL OR ANY WHERE IN KHAITAN

93' Civic - Red 4 door auto for sell. Passing until August 2011, This car is mechanically sound and dependable. Recently installed new radiator, water pump, timing belt, thermostat, and added new freon to A/C. All work performed by professional mechanics at Honda new car dealer in Ahmadi. . Car was inspected and tested there also. If you are interested in the car you are welcome to check with the head of the service department there in Ahmadi to verify they inspected, tested, and worked on this car. Also has new tires and brake pads front and rear. Buy with confidence.

price: KD430 obo

6632-8095 Rod

MITSUBISHI MAGNA MODEL 2002 GOLDEN COLOR ENGINE TRANSMITION A.C RUN 240000KM GOOD ACCIDENT FREE PASSING TILL APRIL 2011 PRICE 700 KD FIXED CALL 99769723

I would like to sale my Mitsubishi lancer 2003 model, white color and excellent condition. Asking price 800 KD. Interested people can contact at bellow number.
Mobile # 066061525

Extra ordinary clean Caprice LTZ Model 1996 for sale. Exterior White Interior Tan, All 5 tyres are new (under warranty). Engin, gear, AC, paint all are in very very good condition. Regularly & recently serviced fully, used by an executive.
One must see to appreciate.
Car can be checked any where.
Price KD 850/= (Negotiable)
For further Details please contact @ 66958892

Hello raghdamal :)

Your discussion has been inserted as a new thread for better visibility.

Hello wlrooks :)

Could you please drop the Caps Lock?

Thanks

Regards,
Sheetul

I was browsing around and found a used jaguar with the same exact price you are asking for

kw.mazban.com/en/post/veh/0018b-jaguar.html

You can visit Q8showroom.com or dubizie.com you will find different cars model and price.

you can visit q8car.com