English teachers group

Great idea but good luck with getting it started.
I tried to do the same thing here in Hanoi and had 1 other person turn up.
If you started the group here in Hanoi then I would love to be part of the group. If it is online then please provide me with the details.

Hello I'm flying into HCMC in mid-January and would love to join you then.

I'm in... I am looking for teaching here in hcmc.

Hi!

I'm an English teacher too but Online teacher.  I would love to share my experiences in teaching in this forum.  Also, listen and learn from other teacher's experiences out there.  I used to think that I would never be a teacher. But here I am, A teacher which I think , It's kind of funny!!!

How do I become a teacher?
When I was young, I told myself that I would become a doctor.  It was really  a dream that I wanted badly.  But my parents could not afford sending me to a medical school.  So, I ended up taking a Bachelor degree in teaching.  On the long run, I learned to love my major.  It's good that I like children and enjoy  playing with them.  But, if you spoil them, they become monsters.  That's the most annoying part being with kids.  I taught English in an International School in my home country for a year.  It was a tough year I couldn't imagine.  That year I found myself capable of teaching the subject to elementary pupils, high school, and in college.  Still I could not find the answer how I made it to one year.  Teaching something from basic to advance is really challenging.   As a teacher, you have to be mindful about your student's learning level, what appropriate materials or topics you should teach them, what interest them.  But the one thing I had a hard time was disciplining children. It was something what I found I was less capable of.  But I told myself to work on that matter and find ways how to. 

How do I become an Online English Teacher?
ESL teaching is very common in the Philippines.  Every year there are tons of Koreans come to study English.  They said that they prefer learning English in the Philippines because of its low cost, which is true.  There are also many on-line English academies design for Koreans, Chinese, Japanese that prefer to study on line.  I bumped myself into one of those English Academies and taught English for almost 3 years. I easily made it to 3 years because I found it less demanding and more enjoyable than my previous experience at school.   I thought on line teaching is the nature of job I'm comfortable and happy about.  Then, I decided to teach home -based.  I managed to get someone in Korea who can get students for me.  She get's the other half of the profit.  It is most likely what I wanted because of the freedom to work anywhere with good internet condition.  From that time, I travelled several places in the Philippines with my boyfriend. I think it's lucky to have this kind of job. You 'll get to see the other side of the world that is much wonderful while working.  Here's what I learned about myself.  I didn't regret why I didn't become a doctor because I found joy in teaching and travelling at the same time.

How can we meet up? Any place to meet?

can i learn english speaking, not grammers?

Hi..I am an English teacher too.Hope to help those who are looking forward to learn English.I am happy to share my teaching experience and knowledge here.

How and where can we meet?

Where are you now?We can go for Skype sessions.Let me know.Thanks.

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
Reading your posted here then i think i should hire you as i need some one doing the sales job in parttime. I am doing business here in import and export filed, wanna widen my business. If you can find me buyer (offcourse my products is in good quality and comparision price with market) then I can give you commision base on the contract.

Regards,

John Vu

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes, I can be your help in learning how to speak English. My motto is Master English through speaking.  Take note that my teaching is via skype.  So, it's necessary you have skype account to realize this goal to practice English with me.  Since my evening hours is pretty tight.  I can offer morning hours or afternoon or weekend course  - but in the evening.

Hi guys!
I am a native English teacher from New Zealand and I'm looking for work in District 7, Phu My area. I have a Bachelors Degree in Commerce and one and a half years of experience tutoring ESL in NZ, and teaching English at a University in Vietnam. I'm only looking for part time work so please contact me if you are needing a teacher to fill any part time positions at your school.
Thank you