Kiwi couple recently moved from Auckland to Hellerup

My husband and I have recently moved from Auckland to Copenhagen, we are in our 50,s and wondering if there are any similar aged people out there from Australia or New Zealand.
My husband is working for a Danish Company and I am his "travelling spouse".  We spent 2 years in Singapore where there is a large community of expats and a lot of the wives didn't work so there were heaps of coffee mornings, tours and many clubs and activities to join/do.  Of the few clubs we have been to here for expats most of the people are much younger and although lovely, don't share our interests or age group, and all the ladies were working.
I guess my first question is, are there any women out there that don't work and where are you hiding?
Secondly, is there a social club out there for Aussies and Kiwis to catch up and have a laugh and a chat?

Hi
I am opposite to your case. I moved from Copenhagen to Wellington. It can be tough to find kiwis or Aussies in Copenhagen . If u r going to stay for sometime, best is to join language school. You bet will have friends from different nationalities.

Jan

I think this club will be just what you are looking for:
http://.southerncrossclub.dk/

Hi Jan

I have been given the email address of the Kiwi/Aussie club here in Copenhagen so I will check it out.  How long have you been in Wellington, do you like it, have you made some friends?
Sarah

Thanks Nellie, will check it out.
Sarah

http://.nzembassy.com/netherlands/new-zealanders-overseas/living-denmark

Yet another possibility.

Hi Sarah
I moved here in 2013, still feels new to the city, but different lifestyle then in Copenhagen. It is very common to bike in Copenhagen and in Denmark, but never felt so confident in Wellington, because of strong winds and weather. I hope u r enjoying Copenhagen.. Well I have a few friends from my work place. Hellerup is really nice place to live. Enjoy.

Jan

hello
its nice to welcome i am also moved to Denmark one year before i am also looking for good friends but age does not matter i am 37 year old basically in my country i was teacher in college but here still looking for job i am from Pakistan if you want to make contact with me my email ***
regards

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security