Finding a Maid in KL

Hello,
My family and I are moving to KL in January and I am looking for a full time live in Maid to help clean cook and help with my four kids.  Does anyone have an contact numbers that would be useful for me? We will only be in KL for a year (maybe longer) so we cannot employ an overseas worker because the minimum requirement for agencies is a two year contract
Thanks
Jackie

hi this is carmie im interested. you just call me at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Jackie, welcome on board Jackie  :)

Just to point out that if you are looking for a maid or if you are looking for a maid job, it will be more appropriate to drop an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Kuala Lumpur section of the website.

All the best,
Bhavna

Reason : Please do not promote your services on the forum.Register in the business directory : Real estate in Kuala Lumpur

thank you, I will :-)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the jobs section + do not put your contact details on the forum

Hi, Madam.  I'm interested to work with you as your maid..  experience,  can cook simply food.  Take care the children.  Do house chores. And some other light house work.  And I also have my own working visa..  thank you madam..  hope to see you soon.You can contact me in my email.
madelynmunion@Yahoo. com
Once again, thank you so much.
Madelyn.

Hi ! This is carmie i interested to work with you if you need me just call at 0168800472

Ok...  we can xchange  msg in my what'S app. Thank you. Here's my what'S app no. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Sorry...  I also finding a job...  I'm not a imployer.

Hi mam im interested how can i call you? Muno isxxx

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hi mam im interested how can i call you? Muno is ***

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Reason : Offering your services is not allowed

Hi Jackie,

check out servishero.com, you can get multiple quotes by few service providers by answering few quick questions. A friend of mine is working there and they are vetting their service providers.

Cheers,
Mick

Sir/madam,
I am a filipina im looking for any one who need for caregiving to the elder people. I have 7yrs experience as a caregiver. Please contact me in this tel. No ***
Thanks a lot just call me Marissa.

Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

HI JACKIE.
  I read your post. maybe i can help you with the maid. just contact my number anytime. ***. its me christy

Hi mam I'm interesting to work with you I have experience to the expat families. Im willing to come for interview I have my own visa pls.contact me thank you....

Hi There

How are you? Can look at local papers or advetise through local papers for example Star if you are looking for local maid.

Is only suggestion.

Thanks
Cristine

Hello madam i read ur advertise , i am willing to work as a housemaid. I am staying around  kuala lumpur. I have my own visa and 7yrs experience as a housekeeping,cleaning bbysitting, cooking, and ironing . Please contact me

Marissa
Thank you

Hello everyone,

I remind you that if you are looking for housemaid jobs, you should drop an advert in the Housemaid job vacancies in Kuala Lumpur section please.

All the best
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]
Bhavna

Closed