Transfer to other company

Im an Engineer in my company, but my resident visa didnt indicate such. All of my types in terms of profession are designated with hospital cleaner. Which is not stated to us by our employer/ agency. They only tells me that was just a  phrase to be written in our visa dor us to easily go abroad. Being first timers, this is not clarified to us that once we are already here the eqamah or resident visa is a big deal with us. I had undergone such difficulties  but still able to pursue this because of lack of money due to the fact that I was compensated  very minimal. Not the salary bracket of an Engineer.  I am a solo parrnt of two kids thats why for me its better to stay here than go back in the Philippines. I just wanna ask if there is a possibility  tgat i can transfer  to another company here in Riyadh? I want to bring my kids here thats why im appealing that my eqamah should be changed correctly. But I think  with thd company i have its impossible fof that to happen.Im sincerely  asking the Ministry  of Labor of I could transfer in another company suitable for me. I am a Registered/Licensed   civil Engineer.  Thank you very much.

Well, the best way to get this done is to resign and get a final exit visa, then return with a proper engineering title.

Note that if your iqama states that you are an engineer, there is another pain discussed here (https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=330435) and here (https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=54084).

Salary has NOTHING to do with the profession in Iqama, FYI.

U can try to complain for labour office i think.

Hi karilarkine,

Good day!

It is easy to change your profession, only that you will comply with the proper paper works. For changing of profession it will cost you 1000 SAR. And after that, you will be required to register to a Saudi Council of Engineers.

Should you want to be transferred to another company, make sure that your company make releases of there employees. If they do release, all you have to do is to get a Demand Letter from the new company and give it to your HR department to give you a no objection letter addressed to Labor Office, Passport Office, and the new company.

Should the option above would not be possible. You file a resignation and go for a final exit and find another company who can provide you a better visa and compensation.

NOTE: We are a construction company and if you are interested, we have some vacancies in our project in Al-Khobar. you can send your CV for review on my email [email protected]

Thank you and warm regards,

Romartz

I think he's posted here thinking that the forum is related to the MoL in some way or the other..

Brother...the only way out is either you exit go and come or check if your company is in the yellow or red category, if so you could get a transfer to another company...

Hope this helps...