Please advice me how to handle this situation - unfinished contract

Hi gud day..can i hve a piece of advice bcoz i dont know to handle my situation right now..thank in advance
Im 13 months working with my employer as a domestic helper.with a salary of 1200 sr,,,no iqama,no medical insurance.in fact even panadol i need to buy it for myself,not enough food,,now im planning to go back philippines having a reason with my family problem.i need to go back home bcoz no one will look after my children,im separated.i talk to my employer regarding this matter and he told me if i want to go with unfinished contract,i need to pay 6500,is it his right to ask me to pay that amount.?masakit sa bulsa,,if only i hve money like that amount then no need for me to come and work hir..and is it possible to come and work hir in KSA if ever i hve an unfinished contract?
    I hope u can give me an advice for this.,thank u..

Hello rheetzyanacad,

Welcome on board  :)

Since you were not on the proper thread, a new post has been initiated from your post on the Saudi Arabia forum so that you may get some feedbacks.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi.how to participate mam.? I cant find it..thank u for ur advice.

sorry to hear for that kind of stories..  :(

Your employer might be right about the unfinished contract but is he paying and giving you everything according to your contract? do you have your contract with you?

may god be with you and bring you out of this situation as soon as possible.

i am Saudi attorney, inbox me

Thank u sir for ur sympathy.
My employer dont give me what is written on my contract.in fact the salary that is in the contract is 1600 sr.but my boss give me only 1200 sr.all personal necessities i will buy.sometimes even food i will provide it for myself..my salary really not enough..and yet he want me to pay 6500 sr to replace his expenses before...i really feel depressed hir..

Have you contacted Philippines embassy here?

Don't stress your self hopefully soon you'll be done with this situation.. Try to contact Philippines embassy for now.

Please contact your embassy and the Overseas Filipino Workers Assocation (OFW).

They will provide you all the legit help.