Looking for flatmates/roommates

Hi all.
I'm looking for a place to live and I'd prefer to share an apartment with others rather than live in a family home or pay a lot for my own space.
Me
I'm Conor, 31 yo Irish guy.
I've been traveling for a bit around Asia and am planning on teaching here for the next 12 months. It seems to be one of the usual stereotypes I'm finding :)
I'm on Facebook - Conor Nagle. (Cover pic is a peace sign street art). Im on couchsurfing also.
I'm a bit of a extroverted introvert. Loves to hang out and go for beers, comedy gigs, movie nights, dine out but also like to read and paint a bit.

If you're interested I'm looking for aa soon as possible but am prepared to wait til January if that suits you better

Hi Conor,

My name is Chelsea and sounds like I am in a similar situation to you.

I am a 25 year old Australian girl who is pretty chilled out and is also looking for a place so that I can teach here for a while.

What area of HCMC are you looking at?

My facebook is Chelsea Carney if it is easier to talk there.

Thanks
Chels

My number is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Number removed - please use your private message system to send phone number

Hi Chelsea. I'm not sure which Chelsea you are on fb. Can you add me to viber, what's app or line?

Hi Conor are you still looking for flat/housemates?
I'm a 20 yo Canadian gal also going to be teaching in Saigon. I'm also an extroverted introvert, but I think that the majority of my time in Vietnam will be spent working.
Cheers,
Kiana

Hello Conor
Have you found any flatmates yet ?
I'm a thrid year student in HCMC originally from Laos.
I'm looking for flatmates to share an apartment with.
I'm easy-going and open to everything

If you are interested in, please do not hesitate to contact.

KoKo :-)

Hello everyone,

@ Brooklyn_Langsy, if ever Conor has already found a flat mate, you will surely get offers by publishing your own advert in the Shared accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website.

There are at the moment some related adverts which you might want to check.

All the best
Bhavna