Moving to Lahore, atheist

Hi, I'm from Pakistani originally and while living in England have got engaged to a white British man whom I love, I was born Muslim but am now atheist / agnostic.

I have been offered work in Lahore and wanted to know what it would be like for us in Lahore, we don't practice any religion and he is white.  Is Lahore OK for us.

Thanks you.

lahories are liberal and broad minded people..i think you will have no difficulty while working in lahore.

Ok let get things straight ,I am from Lahore born and raised,so I qualify to answer.there are a lot of things matter which area you will be living in if you are going to live in defense area you are more then fine and won't even be noticed in any other area you will be noticed specially white man but in a good way people will try to talk to him for fun there are a lot of people there who saw a white man on just tv so don't be scared if in some area people like to approach him just to say hey .be friendly with a smile and you will love the return. And don't put a poster on your head you are atheist no body will ask nor care unless you start pointing at mosque and tell them you don't believe in it .
Good luck and have fun and you will love the food and remember it for rest of your life .enjoy.

HI Wandrer

Nobody care about your religion in Lahore , its a city of millions, but dont misunderstand this and you must know better as born Paki, that you can not discuss your atheist views in Public place, keep your views up to your home and partner, you should be careful while going to older part of the city, without Hijab , respect local culture,  and don't discuss religious views in public, stay at safer and expensive area where people do not  bother about  your color of kin white or black no matter,
Cheers
Haider

Hi, I guess religion won't matter at your workplace, but if you think its a well-paid job, as things here are preety expensive. Rest is upto you and your hubby.
Anyway, good luck with your new endeavour.
Oozzie,
Lahore.