Someone said...

I just wanna start this thread with laughter...
Hahahahhahaa...

Someone said "aabie...you are rude!!"

Me? Rude?

Really?

Maybe she is right..i am a rude girl specially to a person like her...

Hahaha..

**bow

Ha ha ha ha

How little  they know you. The difference  between rude and honest is often blurred , anyhow there are far too many serious people on here and far too many serious posts. So if you are hanging around for a while fill the forum with some well needed laughter.

Yes...i am back...

Ready to be the sweetest rude girl in this forum again...

And thanks Julien for that!

Are you ready to welcome me,Luke?

I'll welcome you ... and invite you to talk rude to me by PM.
Luke can as well if he fancies; I'm not picky.

Ohhh my lovely bouncy sheep agent...

How are you doing??

Btw..you and luke are welcome to visit me sometime so i can cook for you all and we can play LEGO!!

My daughter loves logo.
I have to turn down you invitation as my wife would kill me if I went out to meet another lady.

Hahahaha...we can make family date!!
Luke and his wife with baby J
You, your wife and your daughter
Me,my man and my daughter...

Oopps...

The girl who said that i am a rude person might not be happy to see me talking nicely with other members here

Hahaha

Not coming if my son isn't invited

Ya iyalaaahhhh....he is also invited!!!

We have plenty of LEGOs!

I have hidden the knives and poison as my wife often tries to kill me. If fact its like living with Cato somedays without the broken furniture.
A free meal and the chance to play always sounds good.
As for being rude, better to be polite far more of a mind game going on...

Aabie, whenever you hear or read a comment about yourself, always consider the source.   :top:

It's an all too common trait among intellectually challenged or simply misinformed folks to call the one who is rebutting their baloney, "rude."  Pay no attention.  If anything, that is a sign that your rebuttal most likely got through to them.   ;)

To Luke... yaaaa ampuuuunn..
Btw we also have something safe for J to play with..

To Roy.. when someone said bad thing about other, they only talking about themselves..
I am me...and i believe, i ain't being created to please people who never ever like me..

Actually, i am a nice person...if i am a bitch to her, she needa to ask herself why

*salute

**raising a glass of very cold cold milk

My salute back to you Aabie, as I raise a glass of jamu!   ;)

I swear by that stuff.  It took some getting used to, but its health benefits are undeniable.   :top:

What kinda jamu that you like to have,Roy?
My daughter and i like Kunyit Asem
Actually...i doooooo love jamu!!

Sama, sama...jamu kunyit.  A lady in our village makes it fresh every day.  I have half a small water bottle once a day. 

As I said though, it took me some getting used to, but now I really enjoy the flavor.

I turn 65 tomorrow, and will officially become "kumpi" in my village...so this old man will take all the help he can get!   :lol: 

Cheers!

Whoooooaaaaaa....

Let's have a birthday bash!!