I am offered with IT Job with salary 1900 USD.

I have got an offer in Uganda in a private company, pls help me is the offer is good to accept.

dollar 1900 net + rent + transportation + Mobile + NSSF (400).

What will be my savings.

Married, planning to come ter as single.

Also, how abt the security and safety there.

Hello, am billy, the price is really good, you can save 1200 dollars every month thats if u don't go dancing, parties, drinking, being single ,one can help get you a nice girl..**

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing personal contact infos on the forum not allowed.

what are you waiting for come if means to help you i will

security is reary good you will not love to go back to your home country **

for more info.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi,

Is 2500000 UGX in hand salary  is good for kampala (Accomodation+transportation+medical free from company side)

it might be a good deal if your not extravagant hahahah. the dollar rate is 3300 atmost. if its possible you can negotiate an increment 2000-2500 since your a foreigner. security is okay its always about where you exactly choose to live. starter its a good deal.
food- its according to what life style. do you always go to hotels or cook for your self. at least try to negotiate.
otherwise your welcome to Uganda

Security is good in up market locations. However I don't think that's a good deal,  considering factors such the current economic state and the USD rate.

I think my answer to you is way different than all the others posted.  I would say, stay in the states and let a Ugandan have the position!!  That would be a GREAT salary and I know there are people who can fill it!

The offer is not great but if you are planning on living alone it could be cheap. Food and accommodation are relatively cheap if you meet the right people...unless of course you want to live in an upscale part of the city.

Dear friend
Uganda is a good country to live.
Just do not wander around after dark and alone.
People are good and you can enjoy the stay.
There are malaria but good clinics and hospitals are there for you.
If you are a content person do not spend lavishly you can do with 200 US$ for month.
just check the back ground of organization you want to join and read offer letter carefully.

Hi hru???!
Plus i want ask about entebbe
How much cost fort live there
If i Côme i need visa ???!
Iam tunisian citizen

I want Côme to entebbe plus have tunisias people there???!

I think visa is necessary for all people.
entebbe is a bit costlier than remaining part of Uganda.
If you are provided with accommodation and transport by company than cost will not matter you.
there may be tunisian people but very few.
You may meet Indian nationals.