Need Vietnamese in Hoi An or Da Nang for a little help

I an looking for a Vietnamese that speaks basic English to help out a friend mine. He is an American and needs someone to help him in either Da Nang or Ha Noi for an hour or so. He needs to buy blood pressure medication and needs someone to help translate at a pharmacy. Would be sometimes this weekend. PM me if you're able to help. Thanks!

I can suggest you the name of a friend who is in Da Nang, I think can help, but really, there are many people who spek English, even in farmacies, really you need somebody only for that?

Joss15 wrote:

I can suggest you the name of a friend who is in Da Nang, I think can help, but really, there are many people who spek English, even in farmacies, really you need somebody only for that?

He's here on vacation and having trouble. I honestly don't know what he is having so much trouble but just trying to help him out. I think he is having trouble finding a pharmacy that carries what he is look for. I'm in HCM so can't help.

There's a pharmacy in Da Nang, I know they speak English because I went there for myself.
The pharmacy is at the corner between the Tran Phu street and the Phan Dinh Phung street, that building is painted light green.
Just as a reference, he shall see for the Indochina Riverside Towers, the pharmacy is just the opposite corner.

Another pharmacy where English is spoken is in front of the Big C in Da Nang. Very easy to find, also he can find somebody helping him.

And just to answer your question, my friend is not interested in money, sorry, with money you can't buy all.

If in Ha Noi, I can suggest my friend. she is a translator.

Hi,
Currently I am in Da nang. I can help you as a translator. If you need, you can call me.
Thanks,
Thao

Thanks everyone for your help. Problems solved with Joss15 recommendations. Both locations he recommended had the medicine.

Thanks Joss15!